Cashier / Photo Lab
Job no: 501142
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers by joining our fantastic Computers team in Nelson.
Harvey Norman is at the top of the leader board in New Zealand retail. We’re known for our top quality products and outstanding customer service. There’s never a dull moment when you’re working for a market leader, so read on and find out how you can contribute to, and become part of our exciting, dynamic brand!
In this role you will:
- Provide a fantastic in-store experience including welcoming, assisting and building strong relationships with customers
- Operate photographic processing equipment to complete orders for processing images
- Use Photoshop to edit and restore images following the customers brief
- Process sales transactions accurately including cash, credit and finance
- Be responsible for ensuring floats and the cash register balance and for the security of all money
- Provide general salesperson service as required
- Work full time and be available to work weekends and public holidays as required by the Business.
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- Experience using Photoshop (essential)
- A ‘customer first’ approach
- The ability to think on your feet
- Be efficient, organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Being full of energy, ambitious, friendly and confident
- Photographic industry experience (Desirable but not essential)
To find out why we’re at the top of the leader board you’re going to have to join us! Apply now!
Harvey Norman, Nelson
Check out: www.harveynormancareers.co.nz
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now