Job no: 517909
Work type: Part Time
Location: Manukau City
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers by joining our fantastic Manukau store!
Harvey Norman is at the top of the leader board in New Zealand retail. We’re known for our top quality products and outstanding customer service. There’s never a dull moment when you’re working for a market leader – success breeds success – so read on and find out how you can contribute to and become part of this exciting, dynamic brand!
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of inventory, security and stock movements
- Ensure all stock is correctly receipted in and that all stock is correctly priced and ticketed
- Liaise with suppliers or repair agents regarding any faulty stock
- Arrange all courier pickups and deliveries for customers
- Work part time to suit needs of the business
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- Experience working with high volumes of stock
- Experience working in a retail environment (desirable)
- Ability to work autonomously
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Attention to detail
- Being flexible, punctual, approachable, friendly and outgoing.
To find out why we’re at the top of the leader board you’re going to have to join us!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now