Job no: 517959
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
Are you ready to progress your career by joining one of New Zealand’s leading retailers? We are looking for a Procedures Coordinator to join our dynamic Group Operations team, which is responsible for documenting, communicating, and reviewing procedures and policies across the store network.
In this role, you will be responsible for writing and reviewing procedures, guides, templates and other documents. These documents facilitate the smooth running of many business activities, and allow us to deliver on our customer promise.
Reporting to the National Administration Manager, you will be an excellent communicator, with experience working in medium to large enterprises. Ideally, you will also have experience working in a retail context.
If you’re ready to progress your career by joining the high-achieving Harvey Norman Group Operations Team, then read on to find out if you have what it takes to be our Procedures Coordinator.
In this role you will:
- Critically review existing procedures, guides, templates, and other documents with a view to continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- Build strong relationships, and actively work with key stakeholders both at Head Office and stores, to collaboratively develop new procedures, guides, templates, and other documents.
- Effectively communicate new or updated documentation to business users, utilising a range of media.
- Provide operational advice to the Group Operations team, ensuring that Administration functions are performed in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
You’ll have skills and experience that include:
- The administration of medium to large enterprises involving multiple business sites.
- Developing and critically analysing procedures, practices and standards, including an exposure to audits and compliance requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional attention to detail and an advanced focus on accuracy.
- Operating as a trusted advisor to business stakeholders and management.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Excel
To be successful, you’ll be highly organised, enjoy being part of a dynamic, deadline-driven work environment, and have a high level of work ethic and professionalism.
Our employment offer to you:
- Be part of a leading retail brand with stores across the globe
- Join a dynamic, high-achieving team where you will be well-supported
- Earn competitive remuneration, and enjoy free car parking
- Generous staff discounts
To progress your career, and be part of a team that delivers, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now