Regional Administration Manager
Job no: 517960
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
Are you ready to step into a leadership role with one of New Zealand’s leading retailers? We are looking for an Auckland-based Regional Administration Manager to join our dynamic Group Operations team, which manages more than 120 people across thirty-two store-based administration departments.
In this role, you will set the direction and drive the performance of multiple administration departments across New Zealand. These administration departments provide vital support services to our retail stores, including invoice and cashbook processing, stock control and reconciliation, overseeing building and facilities maintenance, and maintaining key internal controls.
Reporting to the National Administration Manager, you will have extensive experience in leading the administration of medium to large enterprises. Ideally, you will also have experience working in a retail context.
If you’re ready to join the high-achieving Harvey Norman Group Operations Team and create a fantastic career for yourself, then read on to find out if you have what it takes to be our next Regional Administration Manager.
In this role you will:
- Set the direction and lead your teams to deliver against our company standards and operational KPIs.
- Be a trusted advisor to your Administration Managers, promoting compliance and high achievement.
- Actively participate in managing your teams including recruitment, training, performance management, as well as Health & Safety and procedural compliance.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the Administration function.
- Undertake travel across your network as required to meet operational and business directives.
You’ll have skills and experience that include:
- At least five years’ administration management experience in a medium to large enterprise, preferably involving multiple business sites.
- Leading teams, with a focus on continuous improvement and in a culture of high achievement.
- Overseeing the application of administration procedures, practices, and standards, including undertaking compliance audits, with reference to relevant legislation and regulations.
- Solid recruitment and selection skills, together with sound experience in performance management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and implement training programmes across your teams.
Our employment offer to you:
- Be part of a leading retail brand with stores across the globe
- Join a dynamic, high-achieving team where you will be well-supported
- Earn competitive remuneration, including a company vehicle
- Enjoy great staff discounts
To progress your career, and be part of a team that delivers, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now