Job no: 518128
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Are you looking for a career and not just a job? Join one of NZ’s leading retailers and be given the opportunity to grow and learn from the best. We have a full time position available in our Computers Department.
What is it like working as a Computer Technician at Harvey Norman?
- Advise, serve and assist customers with inquiries on technical Computer issues
- Display your up to date technical understanding of computer systems, new technologies and accessories
- Weekend and Public Holiday work is expected in the busy world of Retail!
- Be the ‘go to’ team member for diagnosing and resolving software and hardware problems
- Holding a Full NZ Driver’s Licence and own reliable vehicle, you will assist in off-site installations for our customers
- Be a professional and passionate team member – the ability to communicate clearly to all people regardless of their technical understanding.
Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Keep your eye on our careers website for all current vacancies within Harvey Norman, visit www.harveynormancareers.co.nz
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now