Job no: 518496
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Our aspiration is to help improve our customer’s lives through better sleep enabling them to sleep well and feel good. Every day we help our customers choose the right solution for them from our extensive range of beds, bedroom furniture and bed linen as it is an important investment for both their health and lifestyle.
If you are a sales professional and excited by the thought of joining our fast paced, dynamic sales team and helping our customers shop with confidence each and every time, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for: To thrive in our sales team you:
- are hardworking, self-motivated and naturally driven to sell
- are 100% customer focused – you enjoy talking to customers, gaining an understanding of their requirements and providing them with the right solutions that meet their needs
- have excellent communication skills, verbally, on the phone, and in writing
- have good numerical skills to calculate and present the best possible deal to the customer
- work well with others and enjoy being part of a professional and supportive team
- are physically able – there is a requirement to assist in moving furniture from time to time
- are able to work retail hours including weekends, late nights and public holidays
What we are offering: Working in our team means you’ll enjoy:
- an exciting commissions structure – base wage + commission on sales (your hard work is reflected in your pay packet)
- a friendly and supportive team environment
- full sales training
- generous employee discounts
- rostered work over seven (7) day (flexibility within this)
- a retail career that gives you exciting opportunities to grow and develop
- opportunity to work for a trusted and successful brand that gives back to the community
Working at Harvey Norman means you’ll get to work with and learn from the best in the business. …So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now