Job no: 518580
Work type: Full Time
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a Full Time position in our Lower Hutt store.
In this role you will:
- Build, develop and lead a successful and stable Warehouse team
- Foster strong working relationships with store Proprietors, departments and the Admin team
- Maintain strict Health & Safety regulations in the Warehouse
- Be responsible for the overall productivity of the Warehouse team, and quality of service to the store and customers
- Have the ability to analyse existing service levels and drive improvements
- Be responsible for stock storage, receipting and dispatching
- Manage an effective roster for the Warehouse to meet the needs of the business
- Work a roster including work on weekends and public holidays as required by the Business.
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- Warehousing Management or senior supervisory experience in a medium to large enterprise
- An understanding of OHS legislation, best practice and familiarity with heavy lifting techniques
- Well developed knowledge of Warehousing procedures, practices and standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships
- A customer first approach; willingness to go the extra mile for the customer
- Current, clean, full NZ Drivers Licence.
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now