Showroom support person
Job no: 518630
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can stamp your mark and that offers career growth and progression opportunities? Do you have some sales experience and the ability to maintain admin duties and keep your paperwork on track? Are you keen to work for one of NZ’s biggest retailers to grow business and sales?
Harvey Norman is at the top of the leader board in New Zealand retail. We’re known for our top quality products and outstanding customer service. There’s never a dull moment when you’re working for a market leader, so read on and find out how you can contribute to, and become part of our exciting, dynamic team!
In this role you will;
- Provide a professional customer experience for the commercial clients that visit our showroom
- Act as a liaison to the sales team and help with the customers appraising the products we have available
- Enhance the customer experience (sometimes cooking) and general up keep of the showroom
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves and “get stuck into it” to assist the team
- Work full time (40 hours) and also cover part days during the weekend as required by the business
The Skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you;
- Knowledge on Kitchen appliances is important
- Assisting customers with other appliance categories.
- Some retail experience is required and commercial retail experience will be desirable.
- Well organized with the ability to priorities your own work load.
- Excellent communication skills.
Career growth opportunity and staff discounts are few things that attract people to work with Harvey Norman, and to find out why we’re at the top of the leader board in the industry- you’re going to have to join us…
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now