Business Intelligence Analyst
Job no: 520721
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Management, Retail Administration
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic team!
Harvey Norman’s Information Technology Department’s core focus is to deliver innovative IT solutions by delivering crucial projects to achieve the strategic goals of the business. We are seeking a BI Analyst to collaborate on the identification and development of Business Intelligence
To be successful we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills – ability to convert ambiguity and complexity into easily understood recommendations.
- Fundamental knowledge of databases and reporting tools.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with the business end user community.
- Advanced MS Excel and VBA skill set
- MySQL, SQLITE and Python experience
- Power BI Experience
- Knowledge of SAP BI tools. E.g. Business Objects, Dashboards, BW, HANA etc.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meet with users to gather inputs and analyse end user requirements associated with reporting and information needs.
- Develop functional specifications for report developments and enhancements
- Document the results of analysis activities
- Develop required reporting to functional specification
- Participate and support unit and integration testing activities
- Assist with validating content of training documentation and provide a training function
- Support data migration and Go Live cutover activities
- Analyse problem areas post go live and make recommendations to resolve issues
- BAU support activities
So if you are keen to join a global, industry leading company and make a real impact? Apply today!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now