Job no: 521144
Work type: Full Time
Location: New Plymouth
Categories: Retail Management
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers by joining our Administration team.
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a Full Time position in our New Plymouth Store.
In this role you will:
- Build, develop, be responsible for and lead a successful, stable Administration team
- Provide administration support and management services to the store Proprietors and Managers in store
- Manage daily Banking, Debtors, Creditor and Bank Analysis functions and perform month end reporting for the store
- Liaise with several internal and external stakeholders and act as the point of contact for Head Office
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- Proven administration management experience with strong leadership & mentoring skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in accounts and reconciliations
- Experience in operating as a trusted advisor to senior management
- Ability to deal with a variety of audiences of differing levels of expertise
- A level of maturity which is required to understand business needs and drivers
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now