Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Electrical team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a full time position in our Queenstown store.
In this role you will:
· Actively manage Harvey Norman customer repairs & servicing
· Tag faulty products and liaise with our service agents & suppliers and keeping the service database up-to-date
· Keep our customers updated of the status of their repairs and ensure this is completed within an acceptable timeframe while providing outstanding customer service
· Assist with the Department's admin duties including processing credit and debit invoices, claims, reconciliations, completing required finance paperwork following company procedures and reporting
· Run weekly/monthly reports for repairs/service jobs as required by the Proprietor
· Advise customers of arrival of stock and organise delivery as requested by the Proprietor
· Process online sales and packaging products for shipping
The skills and experience you'll need to bring with you include:
· Experience working in a high volume administration role
· Capacity to juggle multiple tasks with a flexible, 'can-do' attitude
· Customer service champion with very strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to think on your feet and manage your own work-flow with great organisational/prioritisation skills
· Familiarity with the Fair Trading Act and Consumer Guarantees Act (desirable)
· Being full of energy, ambitious, confident and flexible
· Friendly, outgoing, approachable and work well as a team member.
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!