Job no: 522915
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Computers team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a full time position in our Blenheim store.
In this role you will:
- Undertake Tech2Home work performing upgrades, repairs and installations for customers, both in-store and on-site at customer premises as required
- Identify faults and follow up with suppliers and repair agents to ensure customers products are repaired promptly
- Advise, serve and assist customers with inquiries on technical Computer issues
- Provide outstanding customer service and build lasting relationships with your customers
- Sell the Computer department's products and services when not undertaking Tech2Home work, including computers, software and mobile phones, and achieve sales, gross profit and other targets set by the Proprietor
- Work full time on a roster including weekends and public holidays as required by the Business.
The skills and experience you'll need to bring with you include:
- Computer literate with a technical understanding of computers and computer products, with an ability to competently and autonomously perform upgrades, repairs and installations
- A minimum of 1 year of technical computer maintenance/diagnostic experience
- Technically savvy with the ability to solve problems quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you'll be assisting customers with their queries and visiting our customers homes
- Proven retail sales experience, with strong numeracy skills and an ability to understand calculations such as gross profit
- Being customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- The ability to relate well to all types of people and build effective relationships with our customers and suppliers
- Possess a high level work ethic, professionalism, motivation and initiative, with the ability to work autonomously
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Current, clean, full NZ drivers licence with own vehicle.
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now