Small Appliance Salesperson
Job no: 522919
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Electrical team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a full time position in our Botany Outlet store.
In this role you will:
- Sell the Electrical department’s Small Appliances including toasters, coffee machines, blenders, hair dryers and so much more!
- Achieve sales, gross profit and other targets set by the Proprietor
- Keep yourself at the forefront of product ranges and technology through supplied training
- Provide outstanding customer service and build lasting relationships with your customers
- Merchandise and ticket products and ensure a great shopping experience
- Work full time on a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays as required by the Business.
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you for the Salesperson roles include:
- Proven retail sales ability will be highly regarded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships quickly
- A genuine ‘customer first’ approach
- Good numeracy skills with an ability to understand sales calculations like gross profit
- Good sense of humour, full of positive energy and work well as a team member
- Being full of energy, ambitious and confident
- Be friendly, down to earth and approachable
- Work well as a team member
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now