Administration Relief & Training Assistant
Job no: 523422
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
Are you ready to progress your career by joining one of New Zealand’s leading retailers? We are looking for an Administration Relief and Training Assistant to join our dynamic Group Operations team, which is responsible for managing store-based Administration teams across the business.
In this role, you will be based out of an Auckland office, with travel to Harvey Norman stores across New Zealand as and when required. You will be responsible for providing administration support services in a relief capacity, and training new and existing store-based Administration team members in all aspects of Administration work, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
If you’re ready to progress your career by joining the high-achieving Harvey Norman Group Operations Team, then read on to find out if you have what it takes to be our new Administration Relief and Training Assistant.
In this role you will:
- Provide administrative support to Harvey Norman stores in a relief capacity. This includes a mix of both remote and on-site relief support.
- Provide training in all areas of the Administration function to both new and existing Administration team members.
- Review the progress of team members who have completed training, to validate training effectiveness.
- Ensure that training offered to Administration team members is compliant with company policies and procedures, and escalate further training needs or inconsistencies when identified.
- Provide a high standard of Administration support in line with policies and procedures, as required.
- Provide assistance and advice to store-based team members and managers regarding any administrative issues relative to the role.
- Undertake project work as required.
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- At least two years’ administration experience in a medium to large enterprise, with specific regard to accounting processes, accounts payable, and completion of reconciliations.
- Experience in training others, and assessing trainee progress against criteria.
- Maturity and understanding of business needs and drivers.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Solid judgment and problem solving skills.
To be successful, you’ll be highly organised; enjoy travelling, meeting new people, and building relationships; and have a high level of work ethic and professionalism.
Our employment offer to you:
- Be part of a leading retail brand with stores across the globe.
- Join a dynamic, high-achieving team where you will be well-supported.
- Career progression with a wide support network for professional development.
- Earn competitive remuneration, including a company vehicle, and enjoy free car parking and staff purchasing benefits.
To progress your career, and be part of a team that delivers, apply now.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now