Job no: 523483
Work type: Full Time
Location: Manukau City
Categories: Retail Sales
Sales Consultant – Furniture
Do you love the idea of:
- Helping people find the perfect furniture for their home and lifestyle?
- Your earning potential being based on your sales achievements, customer service and team work?
- Working for an internationally recognised and trusted brand where you will be valued, developed and rewarded?
- Climbing your way up the ranks of our company to the very top tier – just like the vast majority of Harvey Norman leaders?
Look no further – we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Exciting Opportunity
Working in our team as a Sales Consultant involves greeting and assisting our customers to identify the right solutions for them, achieving set sales targets, keeping up to date with our exciting product range and ensuring that our furniture is displayed professionally.
By joining our team you will get to enjoy:
- A rewarding remuneration structure that includes Base Wage + Commission + incentives.
- Full sales training.
- Ongoing coaching and development to be your very best.
- Genuine advancement and career opportunities – including access to our preferential internal promotion structure.
- Exciting staff discounts.
Our Ideal Candidate
To contribute to the success and culture of our team you will have:
- Advanced customer service skills – and ideally proven sales experience.
- Confidence and drive to achieve and exceed targets.
- A positive, motivated and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- A professional demeanour and presentation.
- An inherent ‘team player’ attitude.
- Great numeracy and computer literacy skills.
- The physical ability to lift and move furniture as required.
- The flexibility to work to rostered hours including weekends, late nights and public holidays.
Apply now to take the next step towards enjoying all that Harvey Norman furniture has to offer you!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now