Administration Assistant 2IC
Job no: 535826
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Administration team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a full time position in our Hornby store.
In this role you will:
- Manage daily banking, debtors, creditor and bank analysis functions
- Provide administration support to the store Proprietors and Managers, assist the Administration Manager with leading employees, and act in the capacity of the Administration Manager in their absence
- Ensure floats are balanced and ready for tills prior to store opening, balance banking and ensure required credit card formalities are completed
- Ensure all Goods Inwards Receipting activities are completed daily
- Check customer finance contracts and liaise with Proprietors as required
- Complete journals daily for end of month processing by the Administration Manager
- Assist with investigation of theoretical and scheduled stocktaking
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- Proven Administration experience, some experience including processing of invoices, credits and reconciling accounts. Experience in a claims environment will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with a variety of audiences of differing levels of expertise
- A level of maturity which is required to understand business needs and drivers
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now