Job no: 535953
Work type: Part Time
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a part time (approximately 25 hours per week) position in our Rotorua warehouse.
What is it like working as a Warehouse Storeperson at Harvey Norman?
- The opportunity to grow your customer service skill set
- Participate in a variety of Warehouse activities such as loading and unloading goods and such as receipting goods, completing timely and accurate follow up paperwork.
- With training, be accountable for your own Health and Safety, following best practice with in Harvey Norman and NZ legislation.
- Weekend and Public Holiday work is expected in the busy world of Retail!
- Operating machinery and vehicles, you must hold at least a Restricted NZ Driver’s License.
- Heavy lifting and working at heights is required so keep this in mind.
- Be an effective and reliable team member - strong communication skills are a MUST
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now