Job no: 536931
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Administration
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers by joining our fantastic Administration team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a full time role in our Westgate store
In this role you will:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a friendly, polite and helpful manner
- Raise credit claims and complete daily reconciliations and journals for month end processing
- Provide accurate and efficient support in all areas of administration
- Process invoices in preparation for payment
- Match all delivery dockets received from the warehouse to invoices and purchases, checking for accuracy and completion of goods receipted
- Maintain a first class filing system of all creditor documentation
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of Accounts Payable & Reconciliation
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office with intermediate excel skills
- Organisational and administrative skills with an eye for detail
- Retail industry experience (desirable)
- Taking the initiative at any opportunity
- Good sense of humour, full of positive energy, approachable and able to work well as a team member
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now