Job no: 537435
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Computers team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a part time (16 hours per week) position in our Timaru store.
What is it like working as a Cashier in one of Harvey Norman’s Computer Departments?
- Process sales transactions accurately including cash, credit and finance
- Be responsible for ensuring floats and the cash register balance and for the security of all money
- You may be required from time to time to show off your Sales skills – this is a fast paced environment where you will have to step up and pull together as a team
- Weekend and Public Holiday work is expected in the busy world of Retail!
- You will be the welcoming face of the department – here you will display your genuine ‘customer first’ attitude
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now