Job no: 537469
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers by joining our fantastic Computers team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a full time, fixed term position (7 months) position in our Gisborne store.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of inventory, security and stock movements
- Ensure all stock is correctly receipted in and that all stock is correctly priced and ticketed
- Liaise with suppliers or repair agents regarding any faulty stock
- Arrange all courier pickups and deliveries for customers
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- Experience working with high volumes of stock
- Experience working in a retail environment (desirable)
- Ability to work autonomously
- High level of motivation and initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Attention to detail
- Being flexible, punctual, approachable, friendly and outgoing.
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now