Job no: 537512
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Join the Best Sales Team in New Zealand! Seize the opportunity to create a fantastic career for yourself, in our Bedding team. Not to be missed opportunity to be our ‘go to’ person, work in a fun team environment where variety is guaranteed... no day is the same!
Our aspiration is to help improve our customer’s lives through better sleep enabling them to sleep well and feel good. Every day we help our customers choose the right solution for them from our extensive range of beds, bedroom furniture and bed linen as it is an important investment for both their health and lifestyle.
If you are excited by the thought of being our ‘go to’ person, ensuring our customers feel important and confident to shop with us time and time again; and being responsible for a wide range of administration duties ranging from answering calls, completing correspondence; and organizing deliveries, we want to hear from you!
This is a part time (16 hours per week), fixed term (6 months approximately) role in our Invercargill store.
What are we looking for? ...To thrive as our Administration and Customer Service expert you:
- are 100% Customer focused – you enjoy talking to customers, making them feel important and understood; and finding solutions for them
- have fantastic computer skills and experience undertaking a wide range of administration activities
- have high attention to detail and accuracy
- have excellent communication skills, verbally, on the phone, and in writing
- are hardworking, self-motivated, like to be busy and are able to meet deadlines
- work well with others and enjoy being part of a professional and supportive team
- are physically able – there is a requirement to assist in moving furniture from time to time
- are able to work rostered retail hours including weekends, late nights and public holidays
What’s on offer? …When you join our Bedding department you’ll get to enjoy:
- a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- comprehensive on the job training
- generous employee discounts
- a retail career that gives you exciting opportunities to grow and develop
So what are you waiting for? …Working at Harvey Norman means you’ll get to work with and learn from the best in the business! Apply now!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now