Photo Centre Operator
Job no: 537879
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Computers team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a full time position in our Timaru store - 3 month fixed-term contract.
What is it like working as a Photo Centre Assistant at Harvey Norman?
- Like all parts of our business, the Photo Centre is very service orientated. Be professional and have a mature outlook and you will go far
- Operate photographic processing equipment – here your technical capability comes into play and so does your eye for detail
- We use Photoshop in store to restore images for our customers. It is desirable that you already have had some prior experience with this program
- Be responsible for ensuring floats and the cash register balance and for the security of all money
- There may be the opportunity to hone your sales skills and sell on the floor when required
- Weekend and Public Holiday work is expected in the busy world of Retail!
- You are helping bring to life the memories of our customers – assist in meeting their requirements, make informative suggestions, show the great range of product we deliver
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now