Cashier / Photo Centre Operator
Job no: 538113
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Computers team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a fixed term part time position in our Manukau store working 20 hours per week until the end of March 2022.
What is it like working as a Cashier in one of Harvey Norman’s Computer Departments?
- Process sales transactions accurately including cash, credit and finance
- Be responsible for ensuring floats and the cash register balance and for the security of all money
- You may be required from time to time to show off your Sales skills – this is a fast paced environment where you will have to step up and pull together as a team
- Assist with PhotoCentre requests and orders
- Weekend and Public Holiday work is expected in the busy world of Retail!
- You will be the welcoming face of the department – here you will display your genuine ‘customer first’ attitude
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now