Job no: 547686
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Embrace your competitive streak with our base wage + uncapped commission sales role where on average your earnings could be $80k per year with this full-time position in our Manukau Electrical department!
We pride ourselves on being a market leader and have a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service. Here at Harvey Norman we are proud to boast that all our General Managers and retail Store Managers have been promoted from within the business. This is your opportunity to learn from the best and grow to be one of the best!
Our staff make our brand amazing and over the last 20 years have built our business into one of NZ’s leading retailers. Working with us means you get access to some exclusive staff perks, including:
- Employee benefits such as discounted; gym membership, eye care, dental care and banking products
- Staff discounts on our amazing products
- Access to EAP Services
- Long service recognition
- Knowing you work for a stable employer providing you improved job security and long-term career progression
This role is a customer focused role and you will be expected to provide outstanding customer service and build lasting relationships with our customers to ensure a great shopping experience. You will be provided training, focusing on the Audio Visual and Whiteware products in order to fully utilize your capabilities and knowledge when selling these to your customers.
What we are looking for, is a good communicator who is keen to put in the work and reap the rewards. With uncapped commission, you really do control your own pay packet!
Other attributes we are looking for include:
- Quick learner and able to think on your feet – our industry is dynamic with new product trainings frequently
- Previous experience in sales would be an advantage, but we are keen to provide people with a passion both for selling and our products an opportunity to join the industry, so full training is provided if needed
- An ability to build relationships quickly
- Good numeracy skills with an ability to understand sales calculations like gross profit
- Brilliant sense of humour, positive energy and working well as a team member
To see what it’s like working with us, check out our roles – Working on the Sales Floor: https://vimeo.com/734572224
If you are ready to be the best, apply now!
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now