Job no: 524018
Work type: Part Time
Location: New Plymouth
Categories: Retail Sales
Working for a market leader who offers training and career progression, and who rewards an entrepreneurial spirit is just the opportunity sales professionals who want to further their career have been waiting for! Read on to find out how you can become part of the Harvey Norman team in New Plymouth.
This role is only for the weekends. Mainly a Techbay/Customer Service role, sales if required. Potentially more hours available during December and next year
In this role you will:
- Work with some of the most experienced people in the industry, building your sales career with supplied training and the possibility for career advancement to management roles
- Sell the department’s products and services – computers, cameras, mobiles / mobile phone contracts, office products, accessories, and much, much more!
- Keep yourself at the forefront of product ranges and technology through supplied training
- Advise, serve and assist customers with inquiries on technical Computer issues
- Provide outstanding customer service and build lasting relationships with your customers
- Merchandise and ticket products and ensure a great shopping experience
- Undertake Tech2Home work performing upgrades, repairs and installations for customers, both in-store and on-site at customer premises as required.
The skills and experience you’ll need to bring with you include:
- A passion for all things “Technology”!
- Proven previous sales experience and ability to meet targets (highly desirable)
- Identify faults and follow up with suppliers and repair agents to ensure customers products are repaired promptly
- Up to date technical understanding of computer systems, new technologies and computers accessories.
- IT Qualification & Technical understanding of computers and computer products. Expertise in diagnosing and resolving software and hardware problems, and experience with installations of software, hardware and computer networks, and the repair and replacement of equipment including terminal, printers and modems.
- Great attitude, enthusiastic and have a keen interest in the latest technology!
- Computer literate (an understanding of computers & computer products is desirable)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships quickly
- Good numeracy skills with an ability to understand sales calculations
- A sense of humour, full of positive energy and ability to work well as a team member.
If you strive for excellence with high standards, and want to join a company with the same values, apply now!
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now