Job no: 524311
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Retail Sales
Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Furniture team!
Harvey Norman has a great track record of providing high quality products and outstanding customer service through friendly and knowledgeable staff. Working here provides variety and challenge, and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
This is a full time position in our Porirua store.
In this role you will:
- Sell the department's products and services including lounge and dining suites, outdoor furniture, dining tables, rugs and much more!
- Achieve sales, gross profit and targets set by the Proprietors
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Create displays, merchandise stock and display advertising/promotional material
- Be health & safety conscious as heavy lifting and furniture assembly will be required
- Work full time on a roster including weekends and public holidays as required by the Business
The skills and experience you'll need to bring with you include:
- Experience in the furniture industry (not essential)
- Be physically fit as heavy lifting will be required
- Proven sales ability – the more you sell the better your earning potential!
- Perform well in a team environment with the ability to work autonomously
- Passion for interior design and have a creative flair
- Great numeracy skills and ability to work out calculations
- Have a real "customer first" approach
- Be ambitious, confident, friendly and approachable
Apply online if you feel this is the place to be!
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Refer a friendApply now